Our driving packages help new or inexperienced drivers earn a driver’s license. Our sessions are built to accommodate the unique requirements of every student, and the lessons will adjust depending on the actual progress demonstrated by the student. Led by our professional and experienced instructors, these sessions deliver safe, confident, informed, and patient drivers to American roads. Students learn the best Defensive Driving education and the requirements to pass the road test administered by the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles.
If you are a Virginia resident under the age of 19, you must complete a state approved Driver Education Program and hold your learner’s permit for at least 9 months.
Fuhrmann Driving Academy behind-the-wheel lessons include 7 sessions of driving instruction. New drivers must have a driver permit for behind-the-wheel lessons. The permit may be obtained at any local DMV.
Here are requirements for getting your learners permit in Virginia:
- Be at least 15 1/2, but under 18 years of age.
- Complete the permit application form DL 44.
- Provide your social security number and Birth Certificate.
- Submit the driver education certificate of completion.
- Pay the application fee.
- Pass a vision exam. You may use your eye glasses or contact lenses.
- Pass a traffic laws and sign test. 38 correct answers out of 46 questions.